I’ve gotten a few awards at my other blog (PRINCESS KICKASS). This is awesome because it means people think I deserve an award for what I have to say. After I earned my fifth award in the same week though, I stopped bragging about it, otherwise people would think I was a douche. Which I am not.
Well, maybe sometimes.
Anyway, the point is: THIS BLOG GOT ITS FIRST AWARD! And as any Golden Globe winner will tell you, one award is better than no award.
Step 1: Thanks
So, the Literary Counselor has nominated me for this award. Thank you so much, counselor! Do check her blog, people, it’s absolutely GREAT!
step 2: My Awesome answers
1) What inspired you to start blogging? I started a humor blog, because one day I was talking to my BFF and she said I’d be really good at it, at which point I replied, “Dude, I’m a fiction writer, not a humor writer”, and she was all like, “Dude, you’re awesome at both!” and I was like, “Well played, BFF. Well played.”
2) Which of your posts is your favorite so far? Link! This one about my dad.
3) What is your favorite snack for when you are reading? Chips!
4) Who is your favorite fictional character? Why? I won’t lie to you, I kind of have a crush on Kvothe from the Kingkiller Chronicles. Like, if Kvothe came to me and said, “Let’s do this, girl”, I’d probably say, “About time, brother.” I mean, seriously, have you even seen Kvothe?
5) Have you ever read a book just because you liked the cover? What was it? Hmm yes. “The Prince of Fools”. It turned out to be quite good, actually.
6) What is your dream job and why? Writer. Obviously. Why? I can’t explain. I’ve been writing since I was eight, it’s just a part of who I am. I can never stop, and trust me, I’ve tried.
7) Do you prefer hardcover, soft cover, or e-books? E-BOOKS. Because they are cheaper to make and easier to carry around.
8) What’s the most delicious meal you have ever eaten? And where were you? I eat so many delicious stuff, I honestly don’t know the answer.
9) As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Disney Animator! I even visited the Animator’s ride in Orlando and saw people doing “Tarzan”. It was pretty wicked.
10) Describe your hometown in 3 words. Hot. Messy. Home.
step 3: The Nominees
(I may have cheated a bit on this one).
Step 4: Answer the Following Questions in Your Blogs
1) Game of Thrones: Yay or Nay?
2) Batman or Superman?
3) What celebrity irritates you the most? If you answer anything other than the Kardashians, do let us know why.
4)What’s your favorite book?
5) Favorite movie?
6) What’s the best TV series of all time?
7) What fictional character do you hate the most?
8) If you could be anyone or anything in this world, who/what would you be?
9) Aliens: fact or myth?
10) Would you survive for three days inside Willy Wonka’s magical chocolate factory?
(The answer to number ten is simple: No, you wouldn’t. You’d have a better chance of surviving the zombie apocalypse.)
This was fun!
1 – Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2 – Answer the 10 questions given by the nominator.
3 – Nominate and link 10 bloggers (with less than 200 followers).
4 – Notify all the bloggers you’ve nominated.
5 – Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.